Monday 22 February 2010

Spring in advance

Throughout Iberian Peninsule is freezing, snowing or, at least, raining a lot... However here, in Barcelona, is almost Spring! Blue sky, nice weather... even you can see some flies! This seems nice, but I really love snow and this Winter I've not seen a single snowflake (unless those of my cards). So, it's a little sad for me this advanced of Spring... I hoped to see fall at least a little snow before it reached!
So, in this mood I made another ATC, this time using the Unscripted Sketch no. 43. I think it turned out not bad but, don't know... Maybe too yellow?


This is the original (great) sketch, wich I rotated a little bit...


I think I can try one more card for it!


6 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your card!!! the circle dots around your flowers just pull your eye right to the stamped image! thanks for playing with our double bonus challenge at US!- kelly

Lolis said...

very cute!

Liz said...

That is a great card.
Thanks for playing at Unscripted this week
Liz

Unknown said...

Love the colors! They're definitely a reminder of spring. So glad you joined US this week!

Marcy said...

You are right, this layout is perfect for an ATC. You did a great job! Thanks for joining US this week.

dstandard said...

Awesome take on the sketch! Love how bright and fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails