Saturday 27 February 2010

Dreams Diary (masculine gift)

Hi! How was your week? Mine was very busy... but as you have seen, I've found some free time almost everyday for a little crafting and it feels so good!
Yesterday, I made these two notebooks for a friend. He told me he needs a notebook for take notes in conferences, so I made this first one really simple, with a space in the cover for write the subject.


And the second one is a little more complicated. He is a big dreamer, I mean, he dreams a lot, almost every night, and always remember the content of his dreams very clearly. That's why I decided to make for him this 'Dreams Diary'... Blue and shiny like I imagine is the world of Dreams...

I added a 'number 1' tag, 'cause I presume he will fill these 40 pages very soon and then I'll be making a second one...


Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

They are both great. The first one useful and practical..the second one ...wonderful...so lucky to be able to record your dreams.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails