Friday 22 January 2010

I can't believe it!

There is a challenge in Scrapblog (sorry, the site is only Spanish): they give a tutorial for make an album and we can choose the topic. The project is really simple and with a lot of possibilities. So, I was working on it and finally I got not an album but a cute notebook (you know I love notebooks) and, although it was a little bit late, I sent my notebook's pictures...

Yesterday, they began to post the accepted projects and, today, there was mine too!

I'm so happy!

I know, it's not my first challenge, but I feel this like something special.

Take a look on this link, and you can see my project (number 6) with others...

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Ohh so awesome !!!!

Lolis said...

Love the notebook! Hope you win!!

Sweet Momiji said...

Beautiful notebook!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! Thanks so much!
Look forward to seeing more of your stunning work! :)
Hugs,
Hollie

Teresa aka Tess said...

Your notebooks are awesome. And the waterfall cards too. I love your colors. Isn't it wonderful seeing your name or blog name on some where else. I was ecstatic my first time too. Happy for you. Thanks for stopping by and entering my OWOH giveaway. I'm pleases to meet you.
Teresa aka Tess
www.theheartofwords.blogspot.com

Paloma Zubieta López said...

Enhorabuena, Pelusilla... te deseo la mejor de las suertes, como siempre. Creo que voy a empezar haciéndote algunos pedidos... de libretas, claro... ;o) Un besotote.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails