Tuesday 3 November 2009

Fall Leave = Elegant Card

Since I saw this tutorial video in the blog “God bless your Art”, I couldn't wait to try it by myself.

As I don’t have any stamp yet (like the one used in the video), I drew with a pencil the outer line in a light green paper and cut it carefully with scissors. To colour, I make little hits with some water color pens in a cotton disc (from my make-up removal set) and used like the sponge in the video. Finally, I drew the central curved figure with transparent glue and a fine brush, and sprinkle some glitter in (‘cause I love glitter effects).

The final results are simply amazing. My husband thought the leave was a real one!


Ideal for an elegant autumnal card. Don’t you think?




3 comments:

Janice said...

Well done, I like how you free hand the leaf and I too thought it was real!

Rose said...

awesome!!! luv how you made the leaf and the cutout :0)

Pam said...

Ooh - that's a very cool effect with that leaf, very nice!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails