Monday 22 March 2010

It's getting dark...

...and we better hurry to get home!

That's what these two little girls seems to be thinking about... 

Hi! I'm back!
Unfortunately, not always have free time to make some craft... But I'm happy to get back on my track!

This is my first non-totally cute ATC! I have this image for some time -I cut it from a soap envelope- and didn't know what to do with it... I imagine these two girls returning home from they first outing to the movie alone, so, I needed a dark enviroment for it, like nightfall, and for the first time I dared to darken a piece of cardstock with watercolor. And I liked how it turned out! Then, I only had to recreate an scenery for they -using the current Unscripted Sketches no. 47 - and that's it!

This is the original sketch:
Have a great week!!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

great take on the sketch this week at US! love the girls (reminds me of the no-good trouble I used to be in with my girlfriend, which we managed to fool people with our goody 2shoes look!LOL!)

Sarah said...

Ohhhh so wonderful!!! I was going to ask if you drew those girls...(bet you could easily) then I saw you cut them from a soap box! ..this is sooo cute! Thanks for playing along ~

Lolis said...

Wow! Pelusa, you are creative indeed! You see everyday items and turn them into something artistic. Like this card and your wall art for example. Sometimes I feel that I must have new products, stamps, equipment, all sorts of paper, etc. instead I should concentrate on expressing myself in a simple and creative manner and just sit down and create.

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love your take on this weeks sketch, and the orange is fantastic!
Steph
Unscripted DT

Christy said...

Lovely :)

Arielle H Gordon said...

Pelusa~ beautiful entry to US, great job with the sketch! love the colors & that image, thanks so much for playing!

Sílvia Scrapbloc said...

Preciosa! Y a mi que estos papeles que usas me duenan un montón... (ja, ja)
Un abrazo. Sílvia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails