Thursday 19 November 2009

My first Challenges

I'm taking my first challenges in this virtual world of scrapbooking.
Lucy - an excellent scrap’s artist, has proposed a challenge: make a card using as main colors pale pink, aqua and kraft. Since I saw it, I've been mulling over the materials I have and ... here are the result: not classics colors for a beautiful and elegant Christmas card.
And this card also enter in Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge n. 92...




Supplies:
- Pale pink, Blue and dark Pink papers are from Toga's "Le Petit Bloc".
- White and kraft cardboard from some kid's manual kit.
- Liquid glue.
- Glitter pen.

9 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

So Pretty...I Love that glittery snowflake!!

Pelusa said...

Wow! Thanks Kelly!
I'm glad you like it. It's very simple but I love how it looks.
These colors were a pleasure!

CinnamonSally said...

Lovely card, that snowflake is simply beautiful.

Godelieve said...

So elegant! I also love the snowflake, it's beautiful!

Lucy Abrams said...

I think you've made the card PERFECT. LOVE your design here - and the snowflake is so sweet. Thank you so much for playing along.

Diana said...

Very nice.

Pelusa said...

Thanks you all for your encouraging comments!

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Nice card! Sweet and simple!

Unknown said...

beautiful!!! it doesn't need any thing more, just perfect

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails